Twelve Inchers Twelve Inchers

lmao.

you are a master of subtlety.

The World of Abbreviation The World of Abbreviation

hilarious

I was cracking up when he was like "FFFFFFFFFFFF" and spitting all over the bunny, haha

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

poor timmy

ha ha, I liked how the cartoony music kept playing while poor timmy was getting murdered.

Peanut Butter Jelly 2 Peanut Butter Jelly 2

w00t

penut butta jelly with a baseball bat!

Oh, who's keith and why does he smell like a moose? ;)

format responds:

Keith is my freind from Ontario. he made me put that in!

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

WOW!

that was just downright cool, this is definately going in my favorites, I love both episodes, they're sweet. Good work, and I can't wait for the next one.

Yankeeville 5 - Santa Yankeeville 5 - Santa

lol

That was good I like the ending, I got a good laugh out of it. :)

GJC Wars-Episode 1 V.3 GJC Wars-Episode 1 V.3

Reminds me. . .

I liked this movie, because it reminds me of the old school flash that used to be on here back in 2000. Plus I had a good laugh, although the graphics aren't great it still reminded me of the movies that made me laugh a couple years ago. :)

Crazy AK-47 Crazy AK-47

eh, not bad I guess

But I have the distinct feeling you REALLY got the idea from "Crazy Chainsaw" a movie premiering here sometime around 2000. Funny none the less, but not exactly original.

Sniper Attack! Sniper Attack!

nice!

I like it, and I know frame by frame is a bit more challenging than tweening. And right after I said heh heh (when he was hiding) it appeared, and I had a good laugh about that.

Movie Parody(HarryPotter) Movie Parody(HarryPotter)

seriously

I thought it was going to be sweet from the beginning, then what? that was crap. It's only 910kb because of the music, which was the only descent part of the movie, which doesn't say much.

I can save everyone the trouble of watching this movie. Harry potter flies in and hits the screen. A bad joke appears. the end.