Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

I liked it

I thought it was pretty good, I beat it but didn't get the last medal for some reason :(
How come that jerk with the backwards hat gets the statue anyways THAT WAS MY STATUE

I also noticed the two egg bug, it froze after leaving two eggs one time and I had to restart, it's not too hard though so I wasn't frustrated.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

I had to quit

I thought it was pretty cute and fun at first, but after having to retry areas over and over again I started going crazy. I finally had to quit before I almost threw my keyboard into the wall. I know games are supposed to be challenging but this is just outright frustrating to me. It's more like a torture device than a game and if someone actually beat this without having an accident they must be dissected immediately because they aren't human.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

I want more!!

This game definately kicks ass and is a great way to kill some time (and sticks). However, there should be more - getting 100% accuracy should be rewarded at the end, and some kind of "free killing" mode would be awesome as well. (Where you could snipe more enemies without mission based penalties)

Also - loved the death animations and the enemies reactions, great stuff!

Portal Trivia Portal Trivia

haha

I laughed when it says RATING: DUM ASS no matter how far you make it :D and one of my old movies was mentioned, and I know who made this game :P so I obviously give it 10 all around.

the skullkid the skullkid

that was fun!

I really liked the game, reminded me of arcade games, plus that seems like it took a lot of work to make. well, good job.

Shopping Mall Nightmare! Shopping Mall Nightmare!

heh heh still funny

to the person who asked why he had a ps2, it's because this was made in 2000 xbox wasn't around.

game was funny :) I like the part with big bird, and the pokemon part was funny too.

Today's Daily Feat. (DW) Today's Daily Feat. (DW)

you reviewers are idiots.

Can't you read? you idiots! He's saying the game "Drug Worm" was just modified stolen work from flash kit, he's giving an announcement, not a game. Read the author's comments from now on before you open your idiotic mouths.

EZ3 responds:

Good. Someone understands.

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

Cool

That was sweet! I have no idea how you made this but this is really cool - The last part was the best - with the fish. I hope this game does really good!

Doors CE v.2 Doors CE v.2

UNORIGINAL RIP-OFF

This is thejosh, CREATOR OF DOORS, DOORS 3000, AND DOORS 4000! Just want to bring to everyone's attention this is unoriginal!

michaelwebb responds:

there was probobly other Doors but i aint heard of em, this is origional, to me anyway

Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

Nice.

I really like this game, for once it's more than 3 for four buttons and it's over, but no, i liked this game. I hope you make the sequil too that would be awesome. Keep up the good work!