Twelve Inchers Twelve Inchers

lmao.

you are a master of subtlety.

The World of Abbreviation The World of Abbreviation

hilarious

I was cracking up when he was like "FFFFFFFFFFFF" and spitting all over the bunny, haha

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

poor timmy

ha ha, I liked how the cartoony music kept playing while poor timmy was getting murdered.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

I liked it

I thought it was pretty good, I beat it but didn't get the last medal for some reason :(
How come that jerk with the backwards hat gets the statue anyways THAT WAS MY STATUE

I also noticed the two egg bug, it froze after leaving two eggs one time and I had to restart, it's not too hard though so I wasn't frustrated.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

I had to quit

I thought it was pretty cute and fun at first, but after having to retry areas over and over again I started going crazy. I finally had to quit before I almost threw my keyboard into the wall. I know games are supposed to be challenging but this is just outright frustrating to me. It's more like a torture device than a game and if someone actually beat this without having an accident they must be dissected immediately because they aren't human.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

I want more!!

This game definately kicks ass and is a great way to kill some time (and sticks). However, there should be more - getting 100% accuracy should be rewarded at the end, and some kind of "free killing" mode would be awesome as well. (Where you could snipe more enemies without mission based penalties)

Also - loved the death animations and the enemies reactions, great stuff!